1. Waiting to answer texts when someone asks what you’re up to because you get that weird panicky feeling that they’re going to want to hang out immediately.
2. OR you straight up decline plans for no real reason other than you just don’t feel like being around people at the moment. It’s nothing personal. You just really were planning on being alone at the time your friend suggested doing something.
3. Putting more importance on reading a book than going out and feeling absolutely no remorse over your choice.
4. Or if it isn’t a book, it’s finishing a TV series. C’mon, sometimes you just HAVE to know how something’s going to end before you can proceed on with your life.
5. Asking someone if they want to do something later in the day or on a different day just because if you don’t spend more time by yourself…
View original post 485 more words